Tuesday 14 April 2015

Topshop Spring/Summer Wishlist


Boredom has led me to create a wishlist of the clothes I want to buy this Spring/Summer from Topshop. Topshop is one of my favourite shops even through I think some things are very overpriced,
I find it has everything a girl could possibly want, and I can always delicate cut outs find myself lusting over their gorgeous summer pieces especially crochet dresses, tops and shorts and anything with delicate lace detail, anything with them on I seem to always love!

These are just some of the pieces I am currently wanting! (badly, haha) I find they are all things I definitely would Love in my Spring/Summer 2015 wardrobe!
I would love love love to do more of these as they are so much fun to make,

I chose to do this wishlist for my favourite pieces at Topshop as I loved so many! but would love to do more for other clothes shops/online shops that I am drooling over their summer clothes (Missguided and New Look at the minute) Tell me if you want to see more of these in the comments!

Links of all the clothes featured in this Topshop wishlist will be below and can be found at the Topshop website here.


1. Pom Pom Bardot top in Black - buy here (£22.00)
I love this top, as I am in love with the bardot style tops and dresses, they seem to be very flattering for all body shapes and this will be perfect for my holidays as everything I have will go with this!

2. MOTO black Ripped Mom shorts - buy here (£30.00)
These shorts look super comfy, I love the MOTO jeans also so i thought these would be a nice alternative to dresses/playsuits as I wear them a little too much and don't wear enough shorts and skirts which is a shame as there are so many lovely ones on the high street at the moment I've decided I need some shorts and I think these will be Perfect!

3. 3D stripe Crop top in Pale Pink - buy here (£12.00)
This little top caught my eye as I was scrolling through the Topshop website, I think because of the lovely colour I love pastel colours for spring. It is described as having 3D stripes which I think are interesting as they add a little something to just a plain coloured top.

4. Scallop Crochet Shorts - buy here (£25.00)
Here is the first Crochet item on my wishlist! I think these will be perfect for holidays as they can be dressed up or down and this means you can really get a lot of wear out of them. I really like the detailing on these shorts and the scalloped edging is really different and unique too! For me personally I would wear them to the beach or even in the evenings on holiday when you want to keep cool, they could even be worn for music festivals in the summer.

5.  Floral Tile Print Shorts - buy here (£28.00)
I love! these so so much! When I saw them it was literally love and now I feel like I need them I know I obviously don't "need" them but they are so pretty and look so cute and casual, I think I would wear them a lot as they will be easy to match with everything, I think a white cami top would go gorgeous with these.

6. Contrast Trim Cropped Tee in White - buy here (£12.00)
I have wanted this top for ages, I just think it's a nice basic and is different to just a plain black or grey top, as I am currently finding it hard not to wear black or grey as I just have too many clothes in black. ooooops!

7. Textured Curved Hem Pelmet Skirt - buy here (£32.00)
The colour of this skirt is absolutely perfect oh my goodness, I think this would look gorgeous with a tan and would be perfect for parties and anywhere where you want to wear something quite bold and want people to notice you haha!

8. Crochet Panel Suntop - buy here (£22.00)
I love how delicate this piece is and I think it looks way more expensive than it actually is which is also a big bonus because the top is so cute and girly I definitely want to add this to my holiday purchases soon.

9. Textured Longline Bikini - buy here (£28.00)
I really love the colour of this top I think that's what makes me want it most and the fact that it's high waisted and I haven't ever had a high waisted bikini before, it looks really flattering and I really like how the straps can be removed/tucked in to make the top part strapless as I hate having tan lines and will try my utmost to get the least I possibly can!

Hope you enjoyed and found something in this post you may like too. I find it's really important to find clothes you feel comfortable in, and I know the clothes I like some others may not, but I think it's all about spreading the love and everyone should feel confident no matter what clothes they wear so wear it and be confident girls!

Speak to you next time!




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love all the items that you picked and hopefully you can get everything that you want this summer! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, they have so many gorgeous pieces for spring/summer! x

      Delete
  2. These are great pieces, I may have to make a Topshop order ... :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun! It was so.hard to not pixk more things to go in this post haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks, I love the pelmet skirt, scallop crochet shorts and the bardot top! If only I had a money tree haha xx

    Sabrina Jaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love everything! Realistically I will only probably get two or three of these items but its nice to dream aha xxx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig