Thursday 16 April 2015

Getting to know me better! 15 Facts about Me

I thought this would be a lovely idea for everyone reading my blog to get to know me better, so I hope you enjoy reading! I thought this would also be fun to make if your feeling unmotivated to make blog posts if that's you I nominate you to do 15 facts about yourself too! Hope you enjoy!



1. My name is Jessica Victoria and I wanted to call my blog the same as my name as I thought it would easy for people to remember, I thought I would start with this because obviously that's the name/reason behind my blog.

2. I started blogging because I had been reading blogs for so long and I wanted to try to see if I enjoyed it as I wanted something to do in my free time that I could express my thoughts, and interests what beauty products I'm loving, Reviews, Skincare posts and much more, and I am loving it so much! Lovely comments make me so happy-Thank you if you have left one, you're all so lovely!


3. I Genuinely laugh at almost anything! I love to laugh, and even laugh at cheesy jokes- embarrassing!

4. I am 99.9% sure I have a phobia of Swans, I had a horrible experience when I was younger with one and ever since I have been petrified I'm not scared of any other animal like I am scared of Swans, I even think I'm less scared of spiders which I can't even come near the thought of them all make me feel sick.

5. I have a huge family and I currently know around less than half of them.

6. I have a fear of the unknown like what happens when we die, I really don't know how people can go to a physic or clairvoyant and be told about what will happen to them in the future, as it just scares me a little. I think we should live in the moment and as much as the future scares me, I think we should make decisions based on the present time and not be worrying about the future.

7. I have quite bad anxiety and even the smallest things stresses me out, everyone is always telling me that I'm such a worrier and it's awful and I so wish I didn't worry about anything.

8.  My birthday is on the 24th October 1997, which makes me 17 years old!

9. I suffer quite bad with acne and spots and it is the worst but I like wearing makeup as it makes me feel more confident and happy within myself.

10. I think I am addicted to Orange Fanta it is my favourite fizzy drink ever, but when I'm on holiday in Spain I love the lemon one, I would be so so upset if they ever stopped making Fanta Orange!!

11. My favourite number is 8 and for no reason at all I just love the number 8!

12. I really want to travel to Australia and Italy as I've never been to either before and I love travelling.

13. I am Super obsessed with lipstick, I cannot choose one favourite I would have to have at least TEN! 

14. I HATE the dentist so much just the noises of the electric tools freak me out and I hate feeling pain so much I don't have a very high pain threshold, I get really panicky so yup I really hate the dentist.

15. Being on holiday is probably my favourite thing in life because I do not think I can be unhappy when I'm on holiday and there's never any stress and I love love LOVE having a tan.


See you with a new post soon!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love to laugh too. I guess I'll have to live with the laugh lines but at least I'm having fun. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! I definitley think I will get them and very true! I cant control my laughing sometimes so will have to deal with laughter lines haha! x

      Delete
  2. Love your facts, I'm terrified of swans too!

    Ella :) xx

    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god someone who understands me hahaha! They are just so horrible! Thank yoi lovely:) xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig