Wednesday 8 April 2015

A few Things that make me Happy

This post is going to be something different today to mix it up on the usual beauty post, so more of a lifestyle post today about 10 things which make me happy!





1. Going on Holiday
I love it when summer comes and I love feeling so excited to escape the small town I live in. I love how relaxed everyone is on holiday and it is such a nice feeling to be relaxed with not a care in the world. I also love packing to go on holiday as you need to buy new things which is one of the next things that make me happy! I love the atmosphere in the airport too! Excitement everywhere and I always feel like the airport starts off the holiday! And don't forget duty free makeup haha!

2. Seeing Family and Friends
I love seeing friends and family I haven't seen in years, people you have grown up with and not seeing them often is hard but it's always worth it after seeing the look on  each others faces after so many years and then feeling like you were never apart after seeing each other again.


3. Buying New Clothes 
This has got to be one of my favourite things I love retail therapy, and shopping for holiday clothes is one of the most exciting things for me as I love getting new clothes and I love Summer clothes so what could be better! Clothes, Shoes and Bags. And lots of them!

4. Spring and Summer
These are my favourite season's just when the weather is nicer and there are more things I am happy about! There are more things to look forward too and I enjoy these seasons the most as there are flowers everywhere and birds singing and this always makes me happy!


5. Watching Rom-Com's

I love a good romantic comedy film I could watch them all the time if I could haha! my faves are: 50 first dates, Maid in Manhattan, Sex and the City 1/2, Bridget Jones Diary and Forgetting Sarah Marshall! Also don't forget the snacks lots of chocolate while watching them!


6. Going out for the day with my best friends

I love a good shopping day but sometimes just being with your best friend or best friends and chatting about everything! I love grabbing a Costa with my friends and just having a catch up with them, and just being in the company of those who can make you happy all the time is what makes me happy!

7. New life
This is a bit of a random one but I love when new life occurs. I love when babies are born I love how they are such precious miracles and they bring so much joy to a family. I also love new life in animals and I love springtime as there are so many small baby animals being born. 

8. Blogging
I have only started blogging recently but I feel like it almost comes naturally to me now. I love how it can be used as an escape to write about your interests, your life and your thoughts and feelings. I feel like it is such a nice community to be apart of and there are so many benefits. I do think blogging does make me very happy and receiving lovely comments is another thing that makes me smile.


9. The Beach
The Beach is another place that makes me happy, it really relaxes me and I love just lieing down with the sun on my face and hearing the sound of the sea it is very soothing and if I am feeling down being at the beach or walking along the beach always picks me up.


10. Late night summer walks
I love in the Summer when it stays light for so long and I can go for walks at around 8 or 9pm and just go on short walks to relax myself. I love walking with other people like my mum or friends but if I want some thinking time I will go on a short walk myself I feel it really helps to calm you ready for a good night sleep but tires you out so if you have trouble sleeping I recommend you to try going out for evening walks.

Hope you enjoyed this different post it was loads of fun to do!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh, this made me so happy! Long winters really make you appreciate summer! I love every single one, especially going on holiday; it's so exciting! :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you hun! I know I just want summer now! a holiday is my favourite part of the year! xx

      Delete
  2. Getting ice cream on the beach is a favourite of mine!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! nothing can beat a beach day with ice cream in summer for me! xx

      Delete
  3. Treating myself to new clothes or makeup makes me happy, always! Haha. Can't wait until it warms up and I can have days out at the beach :) xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know not long until summer thank goodness haha! and shopping for summer clothes has always been my favourite! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig