Tuesday 19 January 2016

Best Makeup Products I've Discovered in 2015

I have wanted to share a favourite products of 2015 for about two weeks or so now but I thought I could just share my favourite makeup items I have loved in 2015, as this may help a few of you to decide on any new makeup you're wanting to try!


You can browse or buy them here: 
I have listed all of my favourites here and these clickable links should take you straight to them!
MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink - www.boots.com
Benefit High Beam Highlighter - www.boots.com
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black www.boots.com
Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy - www.selfridges.com
Mac Lipstick in Honey Love - www.selfridges.com
Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer - www.selfridges.com
Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - www.selfridges.com
Benefit Rockateur Blush - www.boots.com

Firstly, I adore the Max Factor Creme puff blush in Seductive pink, it adds the prettiest flush of colour to the cheeks and I find it's absolutely perfect for Spring/Summer I really enjoyed using it towards the end of Summer where I wore it so much, it's amazing as you don't need much and it looks like I have barely used any!

I also have recently re-discovered my high beam high lighter from Benefit which I used every time I went out somewhere where I wanted to look a bit more glowy, this adds the most beautiful sheen to the cheeks but doesn't look too much, it's just the perfect highlighter for me and I really like the applicator too!

Now if you don't expect this product in a lot of 'products I've been loving' then where have you been? This is the most talked about mascara I swear in a lot of years! especially this last one! It's the Lash Sensational mascara and it just does everything you could want in a mascara, it adds length like no other mascara does for me but also adds volume and separates my lashes so well! I'm in love!

I have chosen two Mac lipsticks as these are my newest and most loved this year! I have chosen Velvet Teddy and Honey Love, Velvet Teddy just looks amazing on everyone I think, I haven't seen anyone it doesn't suit and it's just a browny nude lip colour, but its matte, it's not drying though and just looks so classy with any makeup look!
Honey Love is more of a lighter nude but it's so complementary on my skin tone and when you want something that isn't bright or in your face, this one is lovely and the formula of both of these lipsticks is amazing, so creamy not drying at all- but they are both matte lipsticks!

The Next one is also a Mac product which is the Pro Long Wear Concealer, I have loved this throughout 2015, it's been so amazing for under the eyes it's thick so covers everything you may want to hide but doesn't crease on me when I set it, it just covers all my under eye imperfections and I'm so impressed with it, I have many favourite concealers but I love this one for covering those under eye bags!

I could not do this post without mentioning more than one highlighter, so here is the second which is the Mac Soft and Gentle mineralised skin finish, now this is just AMAZING! It's the prettiest gold-y looking highlighter but doesn't come out too gold on the skin its a perfect in the middle of a white/gold highlighter and it's just the most incredible highlighter and you need the smallest bit, it's going to last me a life time haha! I have really gotten into highlighting in this past year, and I cannot be without this!

Lastly for this post is my most favourite blush colour ever, which is by Benefit, It is a rose gold colour but is a mixture between a pinky/purple blush but it's just so beautiful and creates a gorgeous rose-y cheek, it's also amazing for just below your cheek bones as it excentuates them and they look super glowy too as this has a nice glittery sheeny highlight to it as well. I am so obsessed with it!

Now I'm sure I will be loving these all throughout this year too as I am addicted to them all at the moment!
What are your favourite makeup products of 2015?!

SHARE:

28 comments

  1. I only just got round to buying the lash sensational mascara and omg amazing!! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Macs soft and gentle, its stunning. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it's amazing how you only need the tiniest bit! x

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to try lash sensational for the longest time ever! I might pick it up in boots tonight
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I recommend i so much! I hope you like it as much as I do! x

      Delete
  4. I only bought the Lash Sensational Mascara today but I can already say I'm in love with it! It became a favourite instantly!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! that was like my reacting too haha! it's incredible xx

      Delete
  5. Maybelline Lash Sensational was one of my favourite discoveries too! Such a unexpectedly great mascara.


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with MAC velvet teddy too! It's just the perfect nude shade. I haven't tried any of the other product you've mentioned yet, but they all sound amazing I'll have to try them out. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful post xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so perfect! You should, Mac is expensive but so worth it in my opinion, thank you for your kind words! xxx

      Delete
  7. I am a big fan of maybelline's lash sensational mascara and the bourjois foundation as well.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list!!! :) Mac has some great concealer. Just got their retro matter liquid lipstick...so much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the pot concealer next I think! and I have a retro matte lipstick and love that so will have to look out for the liquid lipsticks x

      Delete
  9. That mac highlighter looks so, so pretty. I haven't found a highlighter I like yet and it's so frustrating!

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh in that case, you must try it if you want quite a noticeable highlight it's perfect!!

      Delete
  10. I really want the high beam benefit highlighter! Lovely blog!! X

    Optimisticlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! It's such an amazing product from Benefit! It's lasted me ages too! x

      Delete
  11. I love lash sensational! It makes my lashes look gorgeoussss

    lovely post,
    Daizy| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAC = Just dreamy hahaha great post, your blog's so cute!

    Jess
    justthatgirlonline.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara is seriously incredible. I wipe off a bit of product from the wand before applying it for days where I want a more natural look. It's very versatile!

    Hailey | www.haileysworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All those products are amazing but I particularly love Mac Honey love. A very nice nude for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's s pretty and I've worn it so much such a perfect everyday colour for me! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig