Tuesday 8 December 2015

Makeup Of The Day #3 - Drugstore Only


Today I'm sharing with you my makeup which I have been doing a lot lately, it's light and barely looks like I'm wearing any foundation or concealer which I love! It's perfect for those days when you're running errands and just want a little bit of makeup to make you feel good in yourself! I will link all products near the end of the post if you want to know shade names etc.

I am one of those people who doesn't have the best skin so whenever I go out I want to wear at least foundation or concealer, it'd be nice if I didn't have too all the time but I like covering up my blemishes as it makes me feel a lot more confident about myself, this is no way saying you should always go out with makeup though if someone wants or doesn't want to wear makeup they shouldn't have to it's completely down to personal preference! 

For my base I decided on the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum as it's a light coverage but does quite well in covering small blemishes and a bit of my redness. It is a lovely light but I would say can be built up a lot if that's what you desire in a foundation, although for more coverage the health mix foundation also by Bourjois is supposed to be very good too.

To cover any redness which is still visible I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, I usually use this under the eyes too, but rarely use it to cover blemishes as it makes them stand out more as the concealer has a brightening affect. 


Then as blush I used The middle shade in my sleek blush palette in Sugar which is on the right, it's a really gorgeous shade for autumn and winter seasons so I have been using this palette a lot recently! The other shades are also gorgeous too!

I then used the makeup revolution palette on the right and just dusted the bronzer shade along where I would contour so just in the hollows of my cheeks and then blending out with a makeup brush. I then lightly dusted the highlighting shade in this palette just above where I put my bronzer.
I then applied lots of the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara which is super good for such a small price, it adds quite a lot of length which is what I definitely need and doesn't clump up my lashes! So I applied this until I was happy with the look of my lashes and then that was my Drugstore Makeup Of The Day done!

Everything I used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - here
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - here
Sleek Palette in Sugar - here
Makeup revolution palette - here
Maybelline Great Lash - here

Hope you enjoyed reading! My last makeup of the day is here if you're interested in seeing that too!
Have you tried any of these drugstore products?!
If you have any Drugstore recommendations of your own please leave them below as I'd love to know!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. great products.......nice post :)
    http://serenesparkle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Makeup Revolution palette looks so good, I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love it for the price it's so good x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mascara, I have the waterproof version and it's just about run out so I'll have to get this version of it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig